Wedding Hair & Makeup Prices
Bridal hair trial - £75
Bridal hair - £85 - £110
Bridesmaids hair - £55
Bridesmaids trial hair - £50
Flowergirl hair (under 10 years old) £25
Mother of bride /groom hair - £55
Mother of bride/groom trial - £50
Bridal make up trial - £75
Bridal make up - £85
Bridesmaids make up - £55
Bridesmaid trial make up - £50
Mother of bride /groom make up - £55
If an assistant is needed due to a large wedding party then there will be an additional charge of £50 added to your booking.
All appointments take place at my beauty studio with the exception of wedding day hair & makeup.
Terms & Conditions
* Travel costs will be added and calculated at 0.50 pence per mile for the return distance travelled to the venue/home to carry out services.
* A trial session is 1.5 hours for hair OR make up, if both are being trialled, a maximum of 3 hours, thereafter a charge will made of £30 per additional hour.
* To secure a Wedding date booking and a trial hair and makeup appointment a deposit will be needed and is NON – REFUNDABLE if the wedding date is then cancelled or changed for any reason.
* Final payment (minus deposit) will need to be paid by bank transfer a minimum of 4 weeks before the wedding date.
* The deposit is NON -REFUNDABLE - Any discounts that are given due to a large party booking being taken will be revoked if the party size is changed to less people on the wedding day.
* Your Wedding day - You will be asked to sign a contractual agreement at your wedding trial.
This document is to confirm your booking and to show that you agree to the terms and conditions listed here on the website.
* Elizabeth Dayment cannot be held responsible for any event out of her control on your wedding day that may result in her being late or for non arrival. ie..car breakdown, accident, traffic jam, severe weather/snow or Illness. Rest assured that every possible effort would be made to get a replacement artist to you if illness occurred. A full refund of the deposit would be given in the event of non arrival.
Please avoid disappointment and book early as the diary gets very busy, especially in ‘peak wedding season’.