Wedding Hair & Makeup Prices
Terms & Conditions
* Travel costs will be added and calculated at 0.50 pence per mile for the return distance travelled to the venue/home to carry out services.
* A trial session is 1.5 hours for hair OR make up, if both are being trialled, a maximum of 3 hours, thereafter a charge will made of £30 per additional hour.
* To secure a Wedding date booking a deposit will be needed and is NON – REFUNDABLE if the date is then cancelled for any reason.
* Final payment (minus deposit) will need to be paid by bank transfer a minimum of 4 weeks before the wedding date.
* The deposit is NON -REFUNDABLE - Any discounts that are given due to a large party booking being taken will be revoked if the party size is changed to less people on the wedding day.
* Your Wedding day - You will be asked to sign a contractual agreement at your wedding trial.
This document is to confirm your booking and to show that you agree to the terms and conditions listed here on the website.
* Elizabeth Dayment cannot be held responsible for any event out of her control on your wedding day that may result in her being late or for non arrival. ie..car breakdown, accident, traffic jam, severe weather/snow or Illness. Rest assured that every possible effort would be made to get a replacement artist to you if illness occurred. A full refund of the deposit would be given in the event of non arrival.
Please avoid disappointment and book early as the diary gets very busy, especially in ‘peak wedding season’.